Folks in the Southeast USA get more than enough sunshine and vitamin D to keep their spirits high. But even on a gloomy day you grab a can of cashews to increase your serotonin, and take a drive into one of the coastal communities and you will feel upbeat in no time at all. Adding color to a house adds great curb appeal, personality and above all makes it a home. A choice of paint color is not an impulsive move but more thought out like someone getting dressed to impress…..
Tip for travelers: If your on the I95, Georgia, South Carolina and Florida all have unique coastal communities worth circling on your map for a scheduled stop.
The holiday season along with the winter chill is typically not the most popular time to list your home for sale. For those that decide whether by choice or urgency to be on the market there are some upsides to this.
- You will have the advantage of low inventory which results in less competitive listings
- Buyers that shop during this time are as serious about buying as you are about selling, they may have a home they sold or are relocating to your area
- You can show off the personality of the home with glittering lights and the soothing scents of the season
- You can make your visitors feel right “at home” softly playing merry music
- Tasteful decorations can be as good as staging
So…….Ho Ho Ho….and if you get nifty wrap your home in a bow
Happy home selling 🙂 ⛄️🎄